With over 15 years of hands-on distribution management at its helm ID Solutions is uniquely qualified to approach warehousing and inventory control issues with expertise and understanding. Whether the inventory is one of assets, automobiles, "widgets" or xylophones ID solutions can help integrate labeling, scanning, and/or product tracking with existing systems from home grown proprietary systems to WMS and SAP
Using MCL macro command language, applications can be written directly to label printers which enable the printer to host the application without a computer. Applications can run on the printer, which itself can host other devices, and upload data and activity to a host, wireless or wired. Among myriad other advantages is the convenience of placing printers wherever they are needed without the need for a terminal or a network.
ID Solutions supplies labeling software for all systems, as well as writing MS Access database applications, leaving comprehensive warehouse management and ERP software to the developers .All warehousing and distribution labeling requirements are not the same. Whatever the requirement,
- labeling compliance for mass merchants such as Walmart which now include RFID smart labels
- metallized mylar rack labels which facilitate long range scanning
- product and inventory labels which withstand freezer temperatures or high humidity
- Outdoor pallet rack labels
- On-Floor Locator labels
- Miniature circuit boards,
- Application specific shipping cartons.
- Hot and humid environments,
- Long term inventory or short term shipping,
- Synthetic, paper, direct thermal or thermal transfer face stocks
- Permanent, re-positionable, or removable adhesives
With thousands of printing dies available, unusual shapes and sizes can often be produced very economically.