Whether putting the goods away, picking them, getting them out quickly, or bringing them back for vendor returns, Bar Code and RFID make control simple and keep information accurate. With active scanning using Bar Code, or passive scanning using RFID, data entry errors are eliminated, and inventory kept accurate. With years of hands-on distribution management experience to qualify it, ID Solutions brings an unusual level of experience to this arena. ID Solutions' experience includes:
- One of the first barcode based reverse distribution systems at Lord and Taylor
- Pioneered the software for producing UCC 128 shipping compliance labels on early Bar Code printers
- Developed marking-by-color- tagging and labeling systems for Nordstrom and Macys
- Touch memory tracking for Texas Prisons
- Laundry tracking for the New Yorker Hotel
- Early patent in portable electronic labeling
- UCC 128 Distribution software for Scott Paper/Kimberly Clark
ID Solutions can provide Bar Code and RFID Printers and hardware that can seamlessly integrate with any WMS or distribution system, as well as the supplies and media which support them. As a Certified Bar Code Printer Service facility (Datamax and Zebra) we can assure that the labels printed on any system, whether a standard package or one which was custom developed, does the intended job reliably. We also write easy to use database applications for tracking and inventory control and provide the hardware which support it.
With the materials to adhere to any surface that withstand virtually any conditions, we can provide labels and suitable ribbons for any situation.
- Outdoor pallet rack identification
- On-Floor Locator labels
- Miniature circuit boards,
- Application specific shipping cartons.
- Drive in freezers
- Hot and humid environments,
- Long term inventory tracking or short term shipping,
- Synthetic, paper, direct thermal or thermal transfer face stocks
- Permanent, re-positionable, or removable adhesives
- Piggyback labels.